When it was first released almost 4 years ago, the Alienware Area51 threadripper was one of the most advanced pieces of gaming machinery available to the mass market. At the time of its release, the base version cost $2,699, with prices still playing around that range. And honestly, in those 4 years, not a single warning sign that it needed repair.
Dell’s Alienware division today is giving a big boost to advanced micro devices with the launch of its Alienware Area51 threadripper version. For the first class, hi-fidelity set, and especially if you like to do ALL the things, all the time, at the same time, the Alienware Area51 Threadripper Edition is hard to beat, as far as pre-built gaming PCs go.
As a gaming PC, this thing disrupts 4K gaming like a champ. And as a content creation workstation, it’s a complete creature, ready for anything you can throw. Go ahead and try to load this thing. We did and the Area-51 Threadripper version just turned it off; No sweat.
- 1 Alienware area51 threadripper Pros:
- 2 Alienware area51 threadripper Cons:
- 3 Alienware Area-51 Threadripper: Still a Beast
- 4 Technical Details
- 5 Dell Alienware Area-51 with Intel Core-X CPUs
- 6 Storage Options
- 7 Ports and Slots
- 8 What is Alienware area51 Threadripper?
- 9 Alienware Area 51 Threadripper Structure
- 10 Powerhouse performance
- 11 Alienware area51 threadripper More memory
- 12 Alienware area51 threadripper Storage Capacity
- 13 A gaming breakthrough
- 14 Super-controlled and stable
- 15 Alienware area51 threadripper Customized profiles
- 16 Second-gen triad chassis
- 17 Superior materials
- 18 Access your entire ecosystem
- 19 Cool when your game is on fire.
- 20 Epically productive
- 21 Easy to Use Interface
Alienware area51 threadripper Pros:
- Extraordinary, eye-getting plan
- Unshakable form quality
- Strong 16-center Threadripper processor
- Two Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti designs cards
- Smooth 4K ongoing interaction.
- Incredible multithreaded execution.
- Expandable undercarriage.
- Proficient, calm cooling.
Alienware area51 threadripper Cons:
- Appalling inside that needs adaptability
- Different machines will be quicker in pretty much every situation
- Noisy when parts are worried
- Disappointing motherboard
- Undeniably more costly than rivals
- USB-C needs Thunderbolt 3.
- Slacks rivals on most benchmark tests.
Alienware area51 3D dripper is an amazing gadget for gaming lovers. For the first class, Prime, and especially for the off chance that you want to do everything at once, this version is harder to lose than the pre-built gaming PCs. Alienware’s Area51 could be very powerful even for 2022. Alienware area51 Threadripper PC has a powerful CPU and a gorgeous design. It is the only original hardware using the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X processor.
As a gaming PC, this thing breaks 4K gaming like a winner. What’s more, as a content creator, it works like a creature and is ready for anything you can throw at it. Feel free to stack these things. We did and Area-51 Threadripper Edition ignored everything; No problem at all.
Alienware Area-51 Threadripper: Still a Beast
In an industry where obsolescence is a very real, and often very fast, reality, Area-51 manages to surpass expectations and its own lifetime. Of course, people are going to say that it is expensive and there are more powerful rigs and it is allowed, it is all true, but I will counter it: you are comparing those rigs with a 4-year-old machine and the latter is holding its own.
Great gaming PC not only with its striking specification. Yet, it is similar to his suffocating plan. Its quality is not neglected in any way. Area-51 is not a budget rig: it’s expensive, it’s powerful, but really, after COVID-19 and lockdown, powerful gaming rigs are one of the technological trends to stay here.
|Product Dimensions||63.9 x 27.3 x 56.9 cm; 28 Kilograms|
|Item model number||XM5NW|
|Series||Alienware Area-51 R3|
|Form Factor||Desktop PC|
|Processor Speed||3.4 GHz|
|RAM Size||64 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory Supported||64 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||2666 MHz|
|Hard Drive Size||2 TB|
|Hard Disk Description||Hybrid (HDD/SDD)|
|Graphics Card Description||NVIDIA GTX 1080, Liquid Cooled|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR5|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||6|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Optical Drive Type||Slot-Loading Dual-Layer DVD Burner (DVD±RW)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Item Weight||28 kg|
Dell Alienware Area-51 with Intel Core-X CPUs
Dell also announces Core-X based Area-51 systems with the following specs:
- Intel X299 w/unlocked BIOS for overclocking, CPU Socket R4 (2066 pins)
- Processor Options:
- Intel Core i7 7800X (6-core, 8.25MB Cache, up to 4.0GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology)
- Core i7 7820X (8-core, 11MB Cache, up to 4.5GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology)
- Intel Core i9 7900X (10-core, 13.75MB Cache, up to 4.5GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology)
- Single Video Card Options
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GTX 1060, GTX 1070, GTX 1080, or GTX 1080 Ti
- Liquid Cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD Radeon RX 570 or RX 580
- Multi GPU Options
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, GTX 1080, or GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA SLI Enabled)
- Triple AMD Radeon RX 570 or RX 580 (AMD Crossfire Enabled)
- Memory Support
- 4x 288-Pin DDR4 UDIMM Slots
- 8GB DDR4 at 2667MHz standard, additional memory available up to 64GB of quad-channel 2667MHz or 2933MHz (HyperX)
- Single drive: 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s or 256GB – 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Dual drive: 128GB – 1TB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
- Intel Optane Accelerated Options
- 16GB Intel Optane memory accelerated 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- 32GB Intel Optane memory accelerated 1TB – 2TB 7200RPM HDD
- Slot-Loading Dual-Layer DVD Burner (DVD±RW) (Standard)
- Slot-Loading Dual Layer Blu-ray Disc Reader (BD-ROM, DVD±RW, CD-RW)
- Internal High-Definition 7.1 Audio (Standard)
- Dual Killer E2500 Intelligent Networking (Gigabit Ethernet NIC)
- Dell 1820 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi/Bluetooth 4.1 or Killer 1535 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi/Bluetooth 4.1
- Front Ports
- 2x SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 3.5 mm headphones and 3.5 mm Mic Port
- Media Card Reader
- Rear Ports
- 2x RJ-45 Killer Networks E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C w/ 15W PowerShare technology
- SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK)
- 6x SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- Line-In (blue port)
- Front L/R / Headphone (green port)
- Center Channel / Subwoofer (orange port)
- 2x Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- L/R Rear Surround (black port)
- L/R Side Surround (white port)
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit) (Standard)
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Ports and Slots
1. Rear accessibility lighting button | 2. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with 15W PowerShare | 3. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (x6) | 4. L/R Side Surround (white port) | 5. SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK) | 6. Front L/R/Headphone (green port) | 7. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (x1) | 8. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (x2) | 9. Dual RJ-45 Killer Networks E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Port | 10. L/R Rear Surround (black port) | 11. Center Channel/Subwoofer (orange port) | 12. Line-In (blue port )
13. Headphone/Headset 1/8″ | 14. Microphone 1/8″ Port | 15. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare (x2) | 16. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (x2)
What is Alienware area51 Threadripper?
In the United States, this Dell computer hardware was created in 1996 by Alex Aguilera and Nelson Gonzalez. Their main focus is to enhance the capabilities of gaming computers with alien-themed layouts.
When it was first distributed about 4 years ago, the Alienware Area-51 Threadripper was one of the most advanced bits of accessible gaming hardware on the mass market.
At the time of its first release it was priced at $ 2699 Surprisingly, the price is still round Is it still worth it?
Alienware Area 51 Threadripper Structure
The Area51 Threadrippers frame is made of metal and covered with welded plastic panels. The design is similar to its 2015 version, only its shape has changed from a classic rectangular box to a hexagon due to which it has three long and three short sides. The unique design of this gaming machine is its selling point.
A metallic edge enclosed in a plastic board gives a glimpse of a silver and dark imitation of a gaming PC. Neither the back nor the front of the PC can think of its boards as silver, while the domed sides do. You can’t deny that the wonderful Alienware Area 51 Threadripper is just as good to see!
The Alienware Area-51 delivers unbeatable performance with AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors. Record, game, and stream simultaneously in 4K resolutions with options for 8, 12, and 16 core overclocked CPUs.
Alienware area51 threadripper More memory
With optional 64GB of quad-channel DDR4 memory, you can create games that go beyond what you thought was possible. So whether you’re rendering a 3D model, editing photography, video, or sound, know that your only limit is your imagination.
Alienware area51 threadripper Storage Capacity
The capacity of SSD drives starts from 960 GB and up to 2 terabytes for hard drives, and the possibility for double drives. You can access the design cards without using a device, as they sit in a hanging PCI-E entrance where the illustrated cards are set up.
Liquid cooling is an ideal ingredient. Each machine has two suspension fans while the air-cooled design is used. With double fluid-cooled graphics, there is a suspension fan, two hotness exchangers for the design card, and a third hotness exchanger for the CPU fluid cooling unit.
More recently there have been more holes for expanded airflow and two additional USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports.
A gaming breakthrough
Super-controlled and stable
Imagine assistance for two Alienware-characterized overclocking modes accessible in the BIOS and tried by our specialists to guarantee quality and solidness.
Alienware area51 threadripper Customized profiles
You get five openings of client-made profiles and the capacity to change CPU and RAM or dial in explicit MHz, counterbalances, and voltage. Additionally, a one-time approval process guarantees dependability and convenience.
Second-gen triad chassis
Access your entire ecosystem
Cool when your game is on fire.
Do not simply beat the heat. Destroy it: Eleanor Advanced Liquid Cooling is a progressive cooling system made with an excellent virus copper plate and a 120x120x48 mm radiator – it is the largest.
A basic fan is attached to the radiator and the split current cools the fluid flowing from the copper CPU block. It uses Alienware’s quietest siphon, a pair of earthenware bearings, solid nylon tubing, and a 2850RPM siphon wheel. Even the voltage controller and chipset include uninterrupted heat sinks so you never overheat – in any case when you overclock.
Easy to Use Interface
The easy-to-use interface combines all your different framework settings into one gaming library, making it easy to get gaming data. Regardless of the source, War Room gives you easy access to your games and the ability to adjust settings for everyone. Create an interesting game profile and post it wherever you need it.
The Alienware Area51 Threadripper version is positively capable of handling interactive media initiatives in a short period of time, in addition, you don’t have to stop playing games while rendering your project behind the scenes.