Minecraft toys are one of the most popular video games in the world. Minecraft-inspired toys, merchandise, and collectibles have become a growing demand among Minecraft fans. If you’re looking for some gift ideas, here’s a collection of the best Minecraft toys for kids and adults that will help narrow down your choices.
There’s always going to be a special occasion for your kid, right? Especially when they’re young. Christmas, birthdays, New Year, Easter, a school victory … in one year, there are at least two opportunities for gift-giving. There are hundreds of awesome Minecraft toys for kids out on the market right now – and manufacturers are constantly releasing more.
- 1 Top 15 Minecraft Gift Ideas
- 2 1] LEGO Minecraft Toys The Abandoned Mine Zombie Cave Battle Playset
- 3 2] Mattel Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Creeper Figure
- 4 3] Minecraft Steve Vinyl 6″ Figure
- 5 4] LEGO Minecraft Toys The Creeper Mine
- 6 5] Minecraft 3″ Series 1 Action Figure: Zombie
- 7 6] Minecraft Core Player Survival Pack
- 8 7] LEGO Minecraft The Bee Farm Building Kit (238 Pieces)
- 9 8] Minecraft Toys Sword
- 10 9] Minecraft Toys Collector Case and Mini Figure
- 11 10] Minecraft Toys Series 4 Action Figure Pack – Ender Dragon
- 12 11] Minecraft Creeper Classic Costume
- 13 12] Mattel Minecraft Underwater Steve Figure – 3.25 inch
- 14 13] LEGO Minecraft The Pirate Ship Adventure Building Kit
- 15 14] Minecraft 8″ Tuxedo Cat Plush
- 16 15] Minecraft Armor Classic Costume
- 17 What are Your Favorite Minecraft Toys?
- 18 Conclusion
Top 15 Minecraft Gift Ideas
The good thing about many of these Minecraft toys is that they are not entirely about games. For example, most Minecraft games – like ThinkFun’s Magnetic Travel Puzzle game – require children to use problem-solving skills.
1] LEGO Minecraft Toys The Abandoned Mine Zombie Cave Battle Playset
Your child may join Steve – Minecraft’s most iconic male NPC – when he enters a seemingly abandoned mine for some sweet, sweet loot. Beware of zombies though! Kids may not be technically able to mine with this kit, but they can make it! There are 248 beautifully colored pieces that kids can mix and create zombie caves of their choice.
2] Mattel Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Creeper Figure
What is Minecraft without a Creeper? Whether you place it on your gaming desk, bookshelf, or window sill, this Minecraft: Caves & Cliffs Creeper Figure lets you show off your favorite mob in the Minecraft universe.
3] Minecraft Steve Vinyl 6″ Figure
A little scary to look at but super cool! This image with a pixie is perfect for those who like to dig and extract gems. It comes with a dirt block accessory.
4] LEGO Minecraft Toys The Creeper Mine
Once Steve finishes burying zombies in a pile of rocks, he’s ready to take Creeper Mine (with a friendly Minecraft blacksmith) for some creative, explosive fun. This Minecraft placement comes with three explosive functions that allow players to reach gold in mines by blasting through debris and bedrock.
This 834-piece Lego set is one of the more comprehensive Minecraft toys for kids that your kids will undoubtedly spend hours upon hours on. It comes with several mini-figures (including Steve, a Minecraft blacksmith, a creeper, and a husk), a buildable railroad track, a minecart, a shelter with a bed, an evil, and a rich bust.
The Creeper mine, when fully built, measures 22 cm long and 38 cm wide – plenty of space to explore! If your child likes Minecraft and building, then this vine (mine) is a keeper.
5] Minecraft 3″ Series 1 Action Figure: Zombie
What could be more terrifying and terrifying than a zombie armed with a sword? This Minecraft image will give you a fun cool to strengthen your toy collection.
6] Minecraft Core Player Survival Pack
This is what the Minecraft Core Player Survival Pack from Jazwares LLC is about: recreating almost every player’s initial experience with Minecraft Survival Mode in the form of a scaled figure and accessories. You get one 3-inch Steve, a Workbench, a Wooden Pickaxe, a Wooden Sword, a Bed, and a Chest—literally everything a player needs to survive the first few days (or weeks) of Minecraft toys. The Steve action figure is also well-designed and fully articulated, so your kid can pose him whichever way they want.
Overall, great visual value – and emotional impact! – for a seemingly simple pack of toys.
7] LEGO Minecraft The Bee Farm Building Kit (238 Pieces)
Minecraft players and rabbit lovers aged 8 and up will enjoy endless creative play with the LEGO Minecraft toy The Rabbit Ranch (21181). Kids build a giant rabbit-shaped ranch to care for their Minecraft rabbits. The structure’s open back and lift-off roof make it easy for them to arrange the furniture and enjoy imaginative role play inside. Outside there are 2 rabbits to feed with carrots grown on the next-door farm. A lever at the back lets kids make a rabbit hop. A nearby cave provides a hiding place for an iconic Minecraft enemy – a zombie. Kids must fend it off with a sword so they can return to their precious bunnies. This highly reconfigurable set inspires endless creative play and puts all the excitement of the Minecraft game into kids’ hands.
- Versatile playset – LEGO Minecraft The Rabbit Ranch (21181) is full to the bunny ears with popular characters, accessories, and features from the best-selling Minecraft game
- Classic characters – Includes popular Minecraft characters: the tamer, a rabbit, a baby rabbit, and a zombie, plus a host of fun features and amazing accessories
- Endless play possibilities – An open back and lift-off roof enable imaginative role play inside the ranch. Outside there are animals to care for, carrots to grow, and a zombie to battle
- Great gift – This birthday, holiday, or any-day treat gives Minecraft players aged 8 and up the chance to get hands-on with their favorite game
- Reconfigurable fun – The set measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide, and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep and can be rebuilt and combined with other sets for endless creative play
8] Minecraft Toys Sword
This Minecraft Sword makes a classic addition to your Minecraft collection. Perfect for costume parties or decorative addition to your game room, this Minecraft Sword lets you show off how much you love Minecraft.
- Includes: One toy sword
- Measures: 20.25″ L x 10″ W
- Material: 100% PVC (Plastic)
- Care Instructions: Spot clean
9] Minecraft Toys Collector Case and Mini Figure
Minecraft World is a vast, ever-expanding phenomenon that is home to dozens, if not hundreds, of unique creatures. From the elusive Anderman to the infamous, meme-worthy creeper, these characters have become an important part of popular culture because Minecraft itself is an important part of popular culture.
This special, desert-themed collector’s case brings 10 mini-figures to start your child’s collection: a squid, a cat, a skeleton on fire, a cow, a screaming Enderman, and much more! Honestly, it’s the perfect toy for young Minecraft fans who love to recreate scenes and collect sculptures.
10] Minecraft Toys Series 4 Action Figure Pack – Ender Dragon
This behemoth ender dragon action figure will take you to the fantasy world of fiery adventures. The ender dragon is an irresistible gift or display item for Minecraft fans of any age.
11] Minecraft Creeper Classic Costume
Perfect for Minecraft parties, Halloween, Minecraft-themed events, and more, this Minecraft Creeper Classic Costume is the perfect look for those who love Minecraft toys! Made with a constructed top of 100% polyester combined with foam 100% polyurethane, this costume is both stylish and comfortable. Gamers everywhere will love embracing their inner Minecraft Creeper each time they wear this classic costume.
- Minecraft Creeper Classic 3D constructed tunic and character mask.
- Material: Constructed Top 100% Polyester Combined with Foam 100% Polyurethane
- Care Instructions: Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Spot clean with a damp cloth. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
12] Mattel Minecraft Underwater Steve Figure – 3.25 inch
Any fellow Minecraft gamer will recognize this Minecraft Underwater Steve Figure the moment they see it! Featuring an underwater Steve created with the same pixelated design seen in the game, this Minecraft Underwater Steve Figure is an excellent addition to your growing Minecraft collection.
- Dimensions: 3.25″ in scale
- Age Range: 6 years and up
13] LEGO Minecraft The Pirate Ship Adventure Building Kit
Minecraft toys, LEGO, and Pirates? If your child likes all three, then this LEGO Minecraft: The Pirate Ship Adventure set will be suitable for them. Let your child build a rigid ship capable of crossing a full seven seas with flick-missile cannons, robots, gangplanks, and gold details.
Once everything is done, they can go to Skull Island with Alex, a Minecraft pirate, and a delightful old pirate.
A tortoise and a dolphin can even join them along the way! Let your kids express their imagination with this beautiful 386-piece Lego Minecraft set and they describe their pirate adventures.
14] Minecraft 8″ Tuxedo Cat Plush
Cuddle up this cute plush to ease off distress after having a hectic or mundane day. It is a Minecraft figure that’s great for self-soothing and whipping up exciting adventures.