How to download Clash of Clans Game on PC:
Step 2: wait until the download starts. The download will start automatically.
Step 3: Open the downloaded file and run this file.
Step 4: Now you will see an interface of the “gameloop” application and here you will see a search box. Type Clash of Clans on this search box.
Step 5: Click the Clash of Clan button to start downloading.
Step 6: Now click the Install button.
Clash of Clans (COC) Gameplay:
- Dark Elixir
This resource can be used to train troops, upgrade troops, and spells. This helps to upgrades your laboratory. Players can upgrade the troop’s level through the laboratory. To upgrade your troops level elixir is a must here.
The dark elixir is similar to an elixir but this is more important and rarer than the normal elixir. The dark elixir troops are more aggressive than the normal elixir. You can upgrade your hero’s by using dark elixir.
Clash of Clans (COC) Troops:
The Elixir Troops:
- Wall Breaker
- Baby Dragon
- Electro Dragon
- Dragon Rider
- Lighting Spell
- Rage Spell
- Freeze Spell
- Healing Spell
- Jump Spell
- Clone Spell
Dark Elixir Troops:
- Hog Rider
- Lava Hound
- Ice Golem
Dark Elixir Spells:
- Poison Spell
- Haste Spell
- Bat Spell
- Earthquake Spell
- Skeleton Spell
There are five build siege machines in this game. This machine gives an extra opportunity to attack. Players are allowed to use only one siege machine in a single attack. Let’s know about these machines:
1- Wall Wrecker:
The wall wrecker does to a simple purpose. Smash through anything that it comes across and deliver the Clan Castle troops straight to the heart of the village. It breaks every single thing that comes in front of it, like walls and defenses. Players can upgrade their machines up to four levels.
2- Battle Blimp:
Battle blimp is an airship machine. This machine bypasses ground-based obstacles and delivers clan castle troops directly to the town hall of the enemy village. When it is riding to the town hall it drops booms along the way. Immune to spell effects. The hitpoint of this machine is lower than the other machines.
3- Stone Slammer:
Stone slammer is a heavy hitpoint machine. It’s fly on the enemy village and targets the defensive building by flattening them with giant boulders and causes earthquakes.
4- Siege Barracks:
This machine parachutes down gracefully to first release a menagerie of P.E.K.K.A and wizard and then the clan castle troops.
5- Log Launcher:
This is the latest siege machine released by the company. This is not the fastest or the sturdiest machine, it is definitely among the meanest. This trunk throws contraption pummels everything in front of it with endless logs to clear the path to the enemy town hall.
Heros of Clash of Clans:
- Barbarian King: The Barbarian King is the toughest and meanest barbarian in all the realm. To upgrade barbarian king you need a dark elixir and it’ll grow to giant size with every upgrade.
- Archer Queen: The Archer Queen is an eagle-eyed warrior. Her weapon of choice is a modified X-Bow. She can attack both ground and air. The Archer Queen can attack an enemy village and also as a guard.
- Grand Warden: The grand Warden is a brilliant tactician. He toughens troops that attack an enemy village or guard your village.
Clash of Clans (COC) Gaming Modes:
- Practice Match: The practice match is a pre-train attacking mode. This means players needn’t train their troops to attack. The practice match will upgrade your attacking strategy if you use tutorial mode.
- Single Player: The single-player campaign is a campaign in which the player can attack a series of fortified goblin villages and earn gold, elixir, and dark elixir.
- Multiplayer: Multiplayer is the most played gaming mode in Clash of Clans. In this match, players have to find the other players’ village which is also designed by the player. You can gain more trophies in multiplayer attacks. And the trophy will bring the player to the next league.
- Bronze League: 400+ trophy require.
- Silver League: 800+ trophy require.
- Gold League: 1400+ trophy require.
- Crystal League: 2000+ trophy require.
- Master League: 2600+ trophy require.
- Champion League: 3200+ trophies require.
- Titan League: 4100+ trophy require.
Buildings and Traps on Clash of Clans:
- Army Camp: Army camp is hosting your armies. Build more camps and get more space in the camp. You can also get more space by upgrading the army camp.
- Barracks: Barracks allow to train troops to attack. Upgrades your barracks to unlock advanced units.
- Laboratory: The laboratory helps to upgrades your reinforcements and spells. Upgrading your troops and spells makes your attacking skill harder, faster and better.
- Spell Factory: Spell factory helps to create spells.
- Dark Barracks: The dark barracks are similar to the barracks. The difference is barracks need an elixir to train troops and the dark barracks need a dark elixir to train troops.
- Dark Spell Factory: Dark spell factory is similar to the spell factory but a dark spell factory needs a dark elixir to brew spells.
- Workshop: The workshop is where siege machines are built. Upgrade the workshop to unlock different siege machines.
- Builder’s Hut: Nothings get done without Builder’s. Builders help to upgrades your village every equipment and cutting down the obstacles. There is a maximum of six builders. you have to use gems to get builders.
- Elixir Collector: Elixir is pumped from ley lines coursing underneath your elixir. Upgrade your elixir collectors to maximum elixir production.
- Gold Mine: The gold mine is similar to the elixir collector but the gold mine produces gold.
- Dark Elixir Drill: This drill can extract dark elixir from your village underneath. Upgrade dark drill to get more dark from the drill.
- Elixir Storage: Elixir storage is where your elixir keeps stored. Upgrade them to increase the maximum amount of elixir you can store.
- Gold Storage: Gold storage is just similar to elixir storage. But gold storage stored your gold.
- Dark Elixir Storage: Dark elixir storage is similar to gold and elixir storage.
- Wall: Walls keep your village safe from enemy attacks. Upgrade walls to protect your village from attacks.
- Cannon: Cannons are good for defense. Upgrade cannons to increase their firepower and hitpoint. Defense only ground units.
- Archer Tower: The range of archer towers is longer than cannons and defense both ground and flying units.
- Mortar: The mortar can mow down hordes of enemies by the splash damage from its shell. Don’t let enemies get too close to it.
- Air Defense: This anti-air tower is deadly against flying enemies. Defense-only air units.
- Wizard Tower: The wizard tower is an ultimate arcane defense tower whose target is both ground and air.
- Air Sweeper: Air sweeper controls the sky with a strong blast of air that pushes back flying enemies.
- Hidden Tesla: The hidden tesla is a hidden defense that opens when enemy troops come too close to it. The enemy can’t see the tesla until it’s come too close. Attack both ground and air.
- Bomb Tower: Bomb towers bombard nearby ground troops and when it got being destroyed in a big bomb.
- X-Bow: The X-bow shoots mystical bolts with terrifying power. Once it is destroyed by the enemy, you have to reload it with the elixir. You can set it to target ground units at long ranges or all targets at reducing.
- Inferno Tower: The inferno tower builds up unbelievable damage to single targets or constantly roasts multiple targets at once. To set it for defense its needs to renew by using a dark elixir.
- Eagle Artillery: The “Eagle Artillery” has nearly the ultimate range and targets tough enemies with exploding shells. But it won’t active until a large number of troops have been deployed.
- Bomb: Bomb is a hidden defense. It curses a little amount of damage.
- Spring Trap: This bouncy little number will toss unwanted visitors right off your property.
- Air Bomb: Air bomb targets only air units. It takes little damage but greatly uses with air defense.
- Giant Bomb: Giant bomb takes gigantic damage. It also remains to hide from enemy eyes.
- Seeking Air Mine: When you are looking for a big bomb for air units you need this air mine. This trap does devastating damage to a single air unit.
- Skeleton Trap: Ambush and distract unsuspecting foes with a surprise skirmish of short-lived, but sneaky skeleton troops! Skeleton Traps can be configured to pursue either ground or air troops.
- Tornado Trap: Wind and stones may break some bones, but this trap will definitely confound you. Just place one of these traps down and the released vortex will draw the enemy troops in, hindering their progress.